Thursday, August 12

It's been a while . . . . .

So I had a trip to AZ last week. Got food poisoning. Not good. Still recovering a week later. . . . .
I've been messing around with my V525 and managed to lock it :-( I've been reloading firmware and software on it to get a build I like, and I managed to pick one that had a proprietary lock code on it. $20 and I'll be all set.
Bought a new bicycle this week - a Specialized Roubaix Pro. Awesome bike. After the surgery in January, I resolved that I'd get a new bike when I started riding again, and I started last week. The local bike store Supergo were running a sale on Specialized bikes to move the '04 models, and the one I'd been reading up on was available. After a short consultation with Helen, I test rode and bought it. I took it out yesterday for a short ride (I'm still not very fit) and was amazed at how comfortable it was, without being "dead" like older carbon frames. And my neighor Sean came over asking me for some advice about buying a bike for triathlon use . . . .so I'm going to rebuild my old one for him to test/buy. Win, Win!

No comments: