Monday, August 2

Back in the saddle again . . .

Caught up with some old friends at the Coffee House yesterday . . . . my buddies from my TNT days. Got me fired up, and I went out for a ride in the afternoon. I only rode for about an hour, but it felt good . . . . apart from the neck pain. My neck is obviously still weak from the rehab after surgery, so I'm going to have to spend a lot of time in the saddle strengthening it. At least I got some miles in on my Polar. I have yet to hook it up to my PC to get the ride info downloaded, and I've lost the heart strap :-( It'll trun up though I'm sure.
Getting ready to go to the Bridges in Rancho Santa Fe this afterooon, to volunteer for The Battle at The Bridges. A great made for TV event that means I get to play one of the most exclusive courses in America as part of my compensation for volunteering.
And I get to see these guys up close. I wonder if anyone will see me on TV?

No comments: