Thursday, July 15

Monthly review . . . .

So much has changed in the past month - I've changed jobs, got a new phone last week, and we now have 3 cases of wine at home after a trip to napa Valley. The job is going great, even though I should have been on vacation this week, as I have at least two contracts as good as in the bag in the first month.
My new phone - Motorola V525 - I got on eBay. It's a Vodafone branded one, unlocked to work with any provider. I reckon it's a cheaper way of getting bluetooth than going for a V600, and I can upgrade the phone software to get the video capabilities. It's a great phone, with the only drawback being that it doesn;t have an IR port but since I have a data cable and bluetooth connectivity it's not such a big deal.
Our trip to Napa turned out to be fab. Found this cool new resort up there - the Carneros Inn. Funky looking place from the outside - I drove past it and thought it looked like a prison or something :-) Turns out it's a real classy way to spend the weekend complete with its own vanishin edge pool and Spa facilities on site. Hot rosk massages have never been so good. . . .
Too busy to type more right now - work calls - so I gotta go.

No comments: