Friday, June 25

I quit!

One more week to go. I gave my notice last Friday and I'm preparing for a life on the road again. I thought I would have enjoyed working in an office environment again after a 3 break working as an SE for Candle, but it turns out I can't stand office politics and all the other BS you have to put up with working in a cube. So I'll be working from home again (interesting proposition this time around - Helen works from home now) and travelling to customer sites.
The company I'm going to work for, RPRWyatt, is based in Phoenix AZ so I'll be spending time there for a while and also flying "all over the place". As far as I can ascertain, my territory will be North America and Europe (basically everywhere they have clients) so maybe I'll be able to see the family back in old blighty - something I haven't done in close to 3 years.
Anyhoo it's back to the old grind for another day - at least there's the neighborhood Friday night social coming up tonight . . . . . . .

No comments: