Monday, June 7

Go Pistons!

Monday morning. After a weekend of "socializing". We had a full house on Friday night, with half the neighbourhood there hanging out at drinking. Saturday morning was slow, more to do with apathy than hangovers :-)
Saturday was Wallace's first day out in the real world, having been confined to the house and yard until he had his second set of shots. We took him to Vinaka downtown and he was fine. Somehow I think puppies bring out more in people than new babies - as Helen keeps saying that a puppy is the best chat up line you could get. People will come talk to you if you have one. .. . .
Last night the Pistons beat the Lakers in game 1 of the NBA finals - so the series will be interesting after all. All the pundits predicted a sweep for the Lakers. I for one am happy that the Pistons won. Maybe they'll win it all!
Got an interesting phone call on Friday that may mean a change of scene for me. My buddies in Phoenix want to hire me - I'll wait and see what happens this week.

No comments: