Monday, October 23

What the H . . . happened?

OMG it's been waaaay too long since I last posted. What with work, another TNT program, and the wonderful weather I've not had time to sit and ponder the vaguaries of life . . .
Still enjoying it here, riding our bikes and walking the dogs. Work has been crazy lately, but it looks like I'll be settling in for a relatively relaxed holiday season, with just some part time stuff going on at a couple of clients. Helen's been real busy with listings and stuff, but the real estate market has certainly taken a turn.
I've bitten the bullet and registered to attend Lotusphere (on my own dime) for the first time in 6 years. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Alan,

I was just reminiscing the other day about times out in the Old Port in Portland. On a whim I looked for you on LinkedIn. We don't seem to have any contacts in common so I had to google around for your info.

I found your blog, but no contact info there.

Drop a line if you get a chance, www.ericholsinger.com.

Jockndoris said...

Aye Alan - you canna be 40. It wiz jist yesterday ye were jacking up the car in my drive, and eating me out of house and home!

How's the biking going and how are Corrie and Wallace?