Tuesday, October 18

OMG

It's been toooooo long since I posted. So much happening and not enough time to deal with it all. . . .. We've got our back yard in "transition" from grass and a couple of trees to a party haven complete with firepit, BBQ, waterfall and hot-tub. We should be finished by early November so we'll be all set for the rainy season :-) I'm working at a site in Irvine right now so I have a 100 mile round trip commute 3 days a week which, in southern CA, can make for a long day but at least I'm working and staying out of trouble.
I've resolved to start a daily posting schedule for this blog, and it's likely to be a mix of personal and technical postings with a tilt towards family communication. Maybe I'll start another site that I don't update either . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... and some photos wouldn't go amiss!

Looking forward to the updates...