Friday, November 12

Back to Life . . . .

So things are back to normal. We've not sold our house yet, but no matter. If we stay, we're going to get a hot tub in the yard, and a bar/games area in our gallery upstairs. If we go, we have a lot to do in a short space of time - I'll be out of town for two and a half weeks between now and Christmas so if we do sell it'll be a busy time when I'm here.
Got another phone last week - a great deal on ebay - so I have a usable combined phone/pda. I got it to use for work, so my V525 is for personal use. As a result of the Cingular/AT&T merger (or takeover) I will be able to combine my accounts (I have one phone on each network) and drop my expenses a little. At least that's the plan. I've seen the latest Blackberry 7000 series that T-Mobile are selling and I may have to switch . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Al, I have one of those beasties too. Drop me a note at my Gmail account with your BB PIN and I'll reply.

Later!

Franko