Thursday, February 28

Planning time off

In the world that is Alan, the prospect of taking time off to relax and do non-work things has fallen by the wayside in recent months. With the end of my employer's financial year coming up in 32 days, my time will be concentrating on closing up the year with some good deals. Once the mayhem is over however I'll be ready to run away for a few days and avoid all contact with work. I've never really been able to do that in a long time so it might be a little challenging.
My brother is coming to visit in a few weeks so that will help set the mood for April and beyond. He hasn't visited since we moved here in '98 although I've seen him in the UK a few times since then. It'll be cool to have him around albeit for 6 days - I need to get in drinking shape for that . . . . .

No comments: