Wednesday, January 24

Live from Lotusphere . . .

I've been sitting in sessions here watching other folks tapping away on their laptops so I figured I'll join them. I'm waiting for the start of AD301 - How to use Calendar and Scheduling in your Applications, having just listened to Ed Brill & Julian Robichaux talk about Selling Notes inside your organization. LS2007 has been a revelation for me, and I am determined to attend for as long as I work in the arena. Having missed 5 straight (thanks to employers not fulfilling promises, and being too busy!) I realize that there is far too much information that I miss by not attending.
Anyway back to the point of this entry. I'm going to use this as a technical blog for the time being until I get a new site setup to support it (at which point it will resume its former life as a conduit to get info to my friends & family) so I apologize for those of you who check in to see how our life is in San Diego (we're doing great by the way).

No comments: