Wednesday, December 15

iPod . . . .

Back from Hawaii after a much needed rest. Spent the last three days at the View Admin Bootcamp for Notes/Domino admins. Very interesting, but my head hurts. A lot of info crammed into the time so I'm sure some of it spilled out along the way ;-)
I won an iPod Mini at the conference. Cool little toy - it's full of music already (I have around 4Gb of tunes on my laptop so I transferred them over). I doubt I would have ever bought one myself, but now I have it I'm sure I will use it a lot.
Friday sees the completion of the purchase of our new house. Still no offers on our one yet but it will happen soon. Positive thoughts bring positive results . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Al,
It's yer Wee Cuz here!

Glad you managed to get yourself an iPod - I don't know how I manage without mine now!

Also now got decent broadband (2mb) so maybe I'll send you some songs...

Bye for now!

Inga